rosalind frank AP question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucsb101

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if we are doing the AP program that means that we have to apply to CMS right? SO should we start the application proccess now? Can we use the same application from last year if there are no changes to it? Or do we have to re-type ALL of that stuff over again? ANd whats the deal with letters of recomendation? Do we need new ones? Any thoughts of help would be nice thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

ucsb101 said:
So if we are doing the AP program that means that we have to apply to CMS right? SO should we start the application proccess now? Can we use the same application from last year if there are no changes to it? Or do we have to re-type ALL of that stuff over again? ANd whats the deal with letters of recomendation? Do we need new ones? Any thoughts of help would be nice thank you!

I guess if you are only applying to CMS, than you don't need to hurry. Last year I didn't submit my primary till after my interview (they used my old med app). I basically played around with my PS, and added the AP program classes I would be taking. During orientation and your interviews, They will tell you to submit your primary to aamcas by the due date and you need to get one new letter of rec (usually people get one from physio prof or Dr. Pullen). You need to submit that letter and fill out the "secondary" form before the new calendar year. Good news is since you are a student you will be exempt from the $100 secondary fee. =) Bring your interview clothes with you! Last year they started in the latter half of August.