Rosalind Franklin AP

Started by USArmyDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thanks. I am trying to raise my MCAT a good bunch so I do not even have to go through the masters, but we will see.
 
Come on, I know a lot of people here are going to RFU very soon. Someones got to have answers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
USArmyDoc said:
Come on, I know a lot of people here are going to RFU very soon. Someones got to have answers.

Why don't you do some of your own homework and actually call the program. They will give you all the stats your little heart desires. Don't rely on internet threads.

Tooth