You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rosalind Franklin Early Decision 2018-2019
Started by DPTBUD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That has to be for early decision right because I applied regular decision early thoughHey Guys! I applied to Rosalind Franklin in North Chicago, IL. I was wondering if anyone has heard back for the interview Friday September 22, 2018! Goodluck and I hope to hear form you guys. 🙂
I didnt apply Early Decision but I was offered an interview for September 21st. Looking forward to it; people around the area seem to speak highly of Rosalind Franklin
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! When did you apply if you don't mind me asking? And when did you hear back for the interview?I didnt apply Early Decision but I was offered an interview for September 21st. Looking forward to it; people around the area seem to speak highly of Rosalind Franklin
I applied during the last week of August and received an invitation for the interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was surprisingly fun. They don't ask you anything about yourself - instead, they make up random scenarios and ask how you would act in those situations. Was pretty cool
You mind sharing your stats?I applied during the last week of August and received an invitation for the interview about 2 weeks later. The interview was surprisingly fun. They don't ask you anything about yourself - instead, they make up random scenarios and ask how you would act in those situations. Was pretty cool
wischme2015
Full Member
I did not apply early decision and attended the interview on September 22nd and received my offer of admission today!
When did you apply/when were you verified/when did you hear from them? I submitted on 9/12, and today I got an email stating that "Your application file is complete. If your application materials have satisfied the program’s requirements, your application will be forwarded for initial review." Should I be worried? :/I did not apply early decision and attended the interview on September 22nd and received my offer of admission today!
Lastly, Congrats on the acceptance 🙂
wischme2015
Full Member
Thanks! I had everything in by early August and was verified around August 1st. I heard from them about 2 1/2 weeks ago for the interview last Friday. I also got that email, so no need to worry! They'll probably email you within the next 3 weeks or so about an interview or not, if I was guessing!When did you apply/when were you verified/when did you hear from them? I submitted on 9/12, and today I got an email stating that "Your application file is complete. If your application materials have satisfied the program’s requirements, your application will be forwarded for initial review." Should I be worried? :/
Lastly, Congrats on the acceptance 🙂
wischme2015
Full Member
They interviewed around 30 I believe, and I don't know how many they accepted, but they did say that if you interviewed and got an email saying you're still under consideration, that means you're on the waitlistYou think they filled the class or they just interviewed a couple regular decision and the early decision people because “im still under consideration”
Thanks!They interviewed around 30 I believe, and I don't know how many they accepted, but they did say that if you interviewed and got an email saying you're still under consideration, that means you're on the waitlist