Rosalind Franklin IPPE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uhaque

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to carpool to your IPPE locations, or if you take the bus, how far are the locations? I won't have any access to a car when I start in the fall this year. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

It is always possible...but RFU is in the suburbs so public transportation is limited. I believe that IPPE1 is community -so those sites can be scattered all over the place. It would also depend if there was another student assigned to the same site that is coming and going from the same location. The only thing that is very close to the RFU campus is the VA next door. The school policy is likely that the student is responsible for their own transportation.

I know they have advertised as far north as the Milwaukee area for preceptors. They are the only out of state school who is going to show up at the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin's Annual meeting. You need a car if you go to that school.

You will probably not be able to carpool. Most schools would not assign more than 1 student to a community pharmacy at a time.