Rosalind Franklin Pharmacy discussion, 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmS20

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Has anyone interviewed for the Fall start? I have an interview coming up in a few weeks, any advice on the virtual interview?

What does everyone think of the drop in NAPLEX pass rates for almost all Chicago pharmacy schools?- I saw MWU actually went down to 77.5% in 2019, while RFU was at 87.1% (which has been its highest pass rate reported since 2015 ( Pharmacy School NAPLEX Pass Rates (2009-Present) - ClinCalc.com). The national average in 2019 was 89.1%. I would be afraid MWU is going to lose its accreditation next year. I just interviewed with them recently. Anyone have info or opinions on either schools accreditation?

I made this post because I did not see one for this year on RFU specifically. Anyone interested in talking about pre-pharmacy interviews, acceptance, comparing schools, the job market, your experience, or anything else please chime in.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have an interview in September. How did your interview go?

Awkward 1 on 1 interview were they tell you to just be yourself, made me lose my professional demeanor

Members don't see this ad :)
MWU decreased their class size from 200 to 160. It is still a large class, but hopefully they will accept less random applicants to just fill seats.

How long after the interview did you hear back from the school?