Rosalind Franklin University Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (BMS) Program

Started by salbohan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

salbohan

M.Arch I, 2019 | Pre-medical Post-Bacc, 2022
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, are there any current students or recent alumni of the RFU BMS program who would be willing to connect to chat about their experiences with the program?

I received an offer of admission to their program for the 2024-25 school year, but I hope to hear about the day-to-day experience and the strength of their linkage option for students to apply to Chicago Medical School after completing this program before I make my decision.

My background: I am a non-traditional student who completed pre-med courses through a post-baccalaureate program from 2022-23 (3.95 GPA), applied for the AMCAS 2023-24 cycle, and is reapplying for the 2024-25 cycle.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Hi, are there any current students or recent alumni of the RFU BMS program who would be willing to connect to chat about their experiences with the program?

I received an offer of admission to their program for the 2024-25 school year, but I hope to hear about the day-to-day experience and the strength of their linkage option for students to apply to Chicago Medical School after completing this program before I make my decision.

My background: I am a non-traditional student who completed pre-med courses through a post-baccalaureate program from 2022-23 (3.95 GPA), applied for the AMCAS 2023-24 cycle, and is reapplying for the 2024-25 cycle.

Thanks
If you are still thinking about the program you can DM me, and I can help.