Rosalind Franklin University Pharmacy Application Thread c/o 2021

Started by chem4life
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chem4life

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, just posted this thread for the class of 2021. Feel free to ask and answer questions about admissions/interviews at this school!

Also feel free to mention if you're admitted and whether or not you're attending this school to meet fellow classmates! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying here! I barely meet the competitive requirements (which is the minimum requirements). I have a degree, PCAT comp of 68%, and 3+ years of Pharmacy experience. I wonder what my chances are?!
 
I'm applying here! I barely meet the competitive requirements (which is the minimum requirements). I have a degree, PCAT comp of 68%, and 3+ years of Pharmacy experience. I wonder what my chances are?!


What's your gpa and when do you plan on submitting?
 
I have an undergrad GPA of 2.8 and science of around 2.6. And I have already submitted. I graduated from a public IVY. I hope they take that into consideration...
 
I have an undergrad GPA of 2.8 and science of around 2.6. And I have already submitted. I graduated from a public IVY. I hope they take that into consideration...
Yeah, I'm sure you'll hear back very soon! Make sure you have your pcat scores and LORs sent.
 
Just waiting for one PharmCas to verify my GPA (I sent my last transcript on Monday). I heard it takes about a week even though they say about 3-5 weeks. And Yup! PCAT is sent and LOR is sent. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
 
Just waiting for one PharmCas to verify my GPA (I sent my last transcript on Monday). I heard it takes about a week even though they say about 3-5 weeks. And Yup! PCAT is sent and LOR is sent. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah, it takes about a week even though they say 3-5.
 
I'm applying here! I barely meet the competitive requirements (which is the minimum requirements). I have a degree, PCAT comp of 68%, and 3+ years of Pharmacy experience. I wonder what my chances are?!
They look @ overall, don't stress too much about low gpa
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad