Rosalind Franklin University Pharmacy Application Thread c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chem4life

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, just posted this thread for the class of 2021. Feel free to ask and answer questions about admissions/interviews at this school!

Also feel free to mention if you're admitted and whether or not you're attending this school to meet fellow classmates! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted into college of pharmacy! Let me know if anyone else has gotten in!!!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying here! I barely meet the competitive requirements (which is the minimum requirements). I have a degree, PCAT comp of 68%, and 3+ years of Pharmacy experience. I wonder what my chances are?!

I'm applying here! I barely meet the competitive requirements (which is the minimum requirements). I have a degree, PCAT comp of 68%, and 3+ years of Pharmacy experience. I wonder what my chances are?!

What's your gpa and when do you plan on submitting?

I have an undergrad GPA of 2.8 and science of around 2.6. And I have already submitted. I graduated from a public IVY. I hope they take that into consideration...

I have an undergrad GPA of 2.8 and science of around 2.6. And I have already submitted. I graduated from a public IVY. I hope they take that into consideration...
Yeah, I'm sure you'll hear back very soon! Make sure you have your pcat scores and LORs sent.

Just waiting for one PharmCas to verify my GPA (I sent my last transcript on Monday). I heard it takes about a week even though they say about 3-5 weeks. And Yup! PCAT is sent and LOR is sent. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?

Just waiting for one PharmCas to verify my GPA (I sent my last transcript on Monday). I heard it takes about a week even though they say about 3-5 weeks. And Yup! PCAT is sent and LOR is sent. What are your stats, if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah, it takes about a week even though they say 3-5.

hi all! i have an interview in dec! does anyone have any advice or comments on what to expect on interview day?

hi all! i have an interview in dec! does anyone have any advice or comments on what to expect on interview day?

Introduction, Interviews, Writing portion, Tour of pharmacy facilities, Lunch

They look @ overall, don't stress too much about low gpa

They look @ overall, don't stress too much about low gpa
Are you by any chance a student at Rosalind Franklin University? I actually live in the Zion area and its one of my top choices! Thanks in advance

how long did you guys have to wait before an interview invite was sent out?

I live in 70-90F weather all my life, will the cold here stop my from doing well?