Rosalind Franklin University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyclingkayaker88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it is still early on in the application cycle and in terms of receiving an interview, but has anyone heard from Rosalind Franklin University if they were offered an interview? If your stats are not good enough for a school, will they just let you know off the bat?

*Worried*

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I know it is still early on in the application cycle and in terms of receiving an interview, but has anyone heard from Rosalind Franklin University if they were offered an interview? If your stats are not good enough for a school, will they just let you know off the bat?

*Worried*

Thank you.

I was notified that I was invited to interviews at RFMUS in August and had my interview last Friday the 18th. This was their first interview date and there will be three more dates of interviews. I turned in my application on 7/20/15 and they have rolling admissions, so your invite will be emailed to you depending on when you applied. Also, I believe they will just email you if you do not get invited to interviews there.

How did your interview go? Ironic, you responded Friday...because they invited me to an interview on October 10 which I of course cannot say no to. What kind of questions did they ask you? Do you have any tips? And, did they say when they would tell you their final decision? Thanks!

Hi friends! I have an interview tomorrow and I'm wondering if anyone has any insight on what types of scenarios/questions were presented during the 5 minute mini-interviews. I would greatly appreciate it!