Rosalind Franklin vs Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which school would you decide to go to?

  • Rosalind Franklin

  • Northwestern


Results are only viewable after voting.
I personally would choose Rosalind. I was accepted at Rosalind and not but NU but I honestly, given the chance, would've chosen Rosalind anyways.

Cost is important because once you have your license, it doesn't really matter where you got your doctorate from. I, however, looked at the curriculum very carefully. Rosalind offers inter-professional, which is something I wrote about in my essay and something I would like to apply once I am a PT. NU is more researched based, something that I currently do not have interest in.

Like I said, I would consider the cost but also what the focus is going to be. Not all DPT programs are the same when I comes to learning about the profession and applying it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad