Rosalind Franklin Waitlist

Started by Oregon48
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oregon48

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone by chance hear back from the waitlist or have any idea how many people they typically go through? anxiously (not so patiently) waiting... I know they don't rank so I have no idea if I actually have a shot of getting off the waitlist!
 
2 of my friends are on it and I don't believe they have heard back yet.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know anyone on the wait list this year but one of my close friends last year didn't get off of the wait list until the end of April. I'm guessing within the next few weeks there might be some movement. Good luck to everyone!