Rosalind Franklin

Started by atorres
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

atorres

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone who has been accepted? If so can you post your stats. Thanks. I am really considering applying there in the future
 
I go to RFU right now and absolutely love it.

I had a 3.61 cGPA/ 3.25 prGPA/ 152 V-154 Q- 4W GRE w/ close to 100 hours.

I was also waitlisted for ~5 months.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are the facilities there?

Fantastic. All of the PT classrooms are being renovated, so they will be completely new and will be done in two weeks for our 2nd quarter. Also, we have an addition to the school that is being built and will be done in october.
 
Wait-listed
Staxxington, I am applying for the 2015 Application cycle. When you had your interview, what month/time frame did you have your interview? I know they interview close to 160 potential students, and about 80-90 of them receive acceptances....so, I am just trying to gauge how many people they accept early in the game.

Thank you.