Roseman Supplemental Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beelee8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how heavily weighted the Supplemental Application is when being considered for admission?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how heavily it is weighted, but all three questions (except the last one for re-applicants) came up during my interview.

I'm not sure how heavily it is weighted, but all three questions (except the last one for re-applicants) came up during my interview.

Thanks cyna! Your answers have been informative. I've been trying to research as much as I can about Roseman. Which graduating class are you in?

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied last cycle so I'm in the class of 2018!
Thanks cyna! Your answers have been informative. I've been trying to research as much as I can about Roseman. Which graduating class are you in?

I applied last cycle so I'm in the class of 2018!

Congrats!!!! If you don't mind me asking.. when did you apply and how long after were you called in for the interview?
Are you also in the MBA program?

Congrats!!!! If you don't mind me asking.. when did you apply and how long after were you called in for the interview?
Are you also in the MBA program?
E-submitted: October 27.
Confirmation email: December 1.
Interview invite email: January 28
Interview: February 17
Acceptance call: February 19
Yes, I am in the MBA program!

E-submitted: October 27.
Confirmation email: December 1.
Interview invite email: January 28
Interview: February 17
Acceptance call: February 19
Yes, I am in the MBA program!

I have another question for you if you don't mind :happy:
What were your stats like when applying?

I really want to go to Roseman for Sept 2016, but feel like my application isn't strong enough yet.
Wondering if I should still go ahead and try to apply now, or wait a bit.
When you submitted your application in October, were you in the midst of taking courses still? Did you send in any midterm marks?

I have another question for you if you don't mind :happy:
What were your stats like when applying?

I really want to go to Roseman for Sept 2016, but feel like my application isn't strong enough yet.
Wondering if I should still go ahead and try to apply now, or wait a bit.
When you submitted your application in October, were you in the midst of taking courses still? Did you send in any midterm marks?

Do you have any pharmacy experience? I would say apply even if you don't think your stats are great, I didn't expect to get an interview this year and ended up getting accepted in March :)

Do you have any pharmacy experience? I would say apply even if you don't think your stats are great, I didn't expect to get an interview this year and ended up getting accepted in March :)

Unfortunately I don't have any pharm experience and still need to do a few more courses. When did you apply and when did you get the call. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. Congrats on the acceptance!!