Roseman University Class of 2029* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Ryxndek
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my application in mid june and did my Kira a few weeks after. I have heard nothing since. Could that jsut mean that I might be waitlisted when it comes Dec 15?
Honestly, don’t lose hope. When I applied last year for a different school I gave the Kira pre-Dec and heard back w an interview in March. You could very well hear from them in post December, maybe send a letter of interest.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don’t loose hope! The waitlist for this school is I’m pretty sure the fastest moving waitlist. Last year some people got off the waitlist the weekend before Christmas break
thank you for this 🥹 it’s my second cycle and I was nervous their waitlist was another USC type thing where they waitlist nearly everyone who interviews — do you recommend I send an LOI? I sent one in Nov I don’t have new updates but not sure if I should send one just to stress my interest
 
I still haven't heard anything without an interview? Do you think they ghost people or maybe takes a bit to send emails to everyone?
 
thank you for this 🥹 it’s my second cycle and I was nervous their waitlist was another USC type thing where they waitlist nearly everyone who interviews — do you recommend I send an LOI? I sent one in Nov I don’t have new updates but not sure if I should send one just to stress my interest
Definitely sent a letter of continued of interest in January!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Roseman still sends out interviews or if they’re done? I applied in July, did my Kira as soon as I received it and still haven’t heard back from them. I also sent a letter of interest!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad