Ross COMP failures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gn1147

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone looking for some insight especially from anyone who has been through this process. I am a MS2 at Ross and have failed COMP 3 times. What are the chances of them allowing me a 4th or 5th attempt? I am actively addressing issues with my testing and until now have been making steady progress. So please, any advice or information would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone looking for some insight especially from anyone who has been through this process. I am a MS2 at Ross and have failed COMP 3 times. What are the chances of them allowing me a 4th or 5th attempt? I am actively addressing issues with my testing and until now have been making steady progress. So please, any advice or information would be super appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Man, In the same position. Bad thing about Carribeans is they are never transparent about anything. Last second you hear that you are out.

Let me know what happens and what you decide. It very sad too considering they brought COMP back.