Ross Interview Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epk1231

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out that I got an interview. Anyone would like to shed some light on the interview or have any advice for it? Do you have to write essays like for the SGU interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Just found out that I got an interview. Anyone would like to shed some light on the interview or have any advice for it? Do you have to write essays like for the SGU interview?

No essays. A person just interviews you with a template of questions to ask. Pretty low stress interview for the most part.

Yeah it's nothing to worry about. Pretty standard interview questions: why do you want to be a Doctors, who's your role model, and will probably ask you about your marks/mcat.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, im thinking about applying to Ross University. Can anyone give me an advice, please. Thanks a lot.

Cool, thanks for the responses! Definitely going to have to work on the "role-model" question.

heyy how was your interview experience??
i have just been granted interview (don't know when yet) and would like to know how it went and what kind of questions the interviewer/s? ask.

thanks in advance

Sorry can't tell you about it anymore. I ended up canceling my interview. Decided to take a smp first and try my chances with US before heading out to the Carib.