Ross Interview Tips

Started by ycfan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ycfan

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I just scheduled an interview with Ross and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips? Have any of you already interviewed with them and if so hoe'd it go, what did they ask?? Thanks!
 
ycfan said:
Hi all! I just scheduled an interview with Ross and I wanted to know if anyone had any tips? Have any of you already interviewed with them and if so hoe'd it go, what did they ask?? Thanks!


Hi I went to Ross Interview recently. It was very informal and they are there to review your application/essay/transcripts..speak to you about why you want to be a doctor? Will you adjust to a new lifestyle? What speciality do you want to enter? It was not too bad.

These questions that you are asked you probably already have an answer to by now* so just be yourself and honestly explain your point of views. That is my recommendations. Good luck. ps. what class are you applying for?
 
i applied for fall 06


ChillOut said:
Hi I went to Ross Interview recently. It was very informal and they are there to review your application/essay/transcripts..speak to you about why you want to be a doctor? Will you adjust to a new lifestyle? What speciality do you want to enter? It was not too bad.

These questions that you are asked you probably already have an answer to by now* so just be yourself and honestly explain your point of views. That is my recommendations. Good luck. ps. what class are you applying for?