Ross Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clarus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got a invite for Ross. Anyone have any tips about the interview? Anyone have an interview with Ross yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't go please. Do postbac/SMP or retake MCAT. Stay far away from Caribbean. I am telling you this because I went to SGU and withdrew. Do not go.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't go please. Do postbac/SMP or retake MCAT. Stay far away from Caribbean. I am telling you this because I went to SGU and withdrew. Do not go.

When did you go to SGU? Why'd you withdraw? What are you doing now?

Reactions: 1 users

You need to answer why you withdrew

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Attend US med school and you will be a doctor. Attend a Caribbean med school and you MIGHT be a doctor. SGU accepts over 900 students per term which is ridiculous. Caribbean used to be an option but not anymore. You can make it all the way to graduation and never match. With new schools opening in the US plus the merger coming up it will be very hard to match going international. Remember MD degree is worthless without residency training.

Attend US med school and you will be a doctor. Attend a Caribbean med school and you MIGHT be a doctor. SGU accepts over 900 students per term which is ridiculous. Caribbean used to be an option but not anymore. You can make it all the way to graduation and never match. With new schools opening in the US plus the merger coming up it will be very hard to match going international. Remember MD degree is worthless without residency training.

You still never said why YOU withdrew

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users