ROSS Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blee321

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has had an experience with Ross U on an interview... What should I expect? I called them today and they said I would interview with a Ms. Stout ... Thanks
Sincerely,
Brian

Members don't see this ad.

well, all the usual stuff. the person will write down as you speak. and they will show you a 30 minutes video or so which you can probably find it on the ross web site, same thing.

the interview takes about 30 minutes or so. and they may ask you some questions about your application, etc. it is one on one interview, u sit in a small room, and face to face.

1/2 the interview was about me. They ask you about grades, LORs, personal statement, etc.

Then the rest was them trying to sell the school and especially the island to you.

I never saw the video. But i didn't interview at the usual spot.

Its not a very stressful interview. Just know yourself and be honest.

The interview was more about them selling the program than anything else. The lady that interviews you has a Master of Arts degree. I remember the video quite well, mentioned the "Ellis Island" residencies that IMGs often have to settle for. It was a major motivating factor for why I opted for a D.O. school over Ross or AUC.

Bottom line, you would really have to **** up the interview to not get accepted.