Ross interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carib07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a quick question...if you are granted an interview from Ross, what are your chances of getting in? I don't know how many spots are still open for the upcoming semesters...Does anyone know what the chances are??? I'm really nervous and I hope I have a shot still! I read through the threads and I didn't find anything specific, so maybe some of you out there can speak from experience? Thanks all!!! And if anyone has any advice about the Miami interview, please let me know if you don't mind doing so! I'm going to research more threads but feel free to msg anything back here! Thanks again all!!! And congrats to those who are in! :)

Members don't see this ad.

they are interested, means you have a decent chance...

what are your stats?

i was wondering where do Ross U interview take place. I know they have it in Miami, Chicago, NY.
I live in MN and I hate driving to Chicago.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was wondering where do Ross U interview take place. I know they have it in Miami, Chicago, NY.
I live in MN and I hate driving to Chicago.

Check the interview feedback on SDN for Ross. Sometimes people list the interview location.