Ross May 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haribo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
I was wondering if there are any jewish students attending Ross for may 2006?

Members don't see this ad.

haribo said:
hey guys
I was wondering if there are any jewish students attending Ross for may 2006?

Hey Haribo! Do yourself a favor, just go on this site:http://www.valuemd.com/ross-university-school-medicine/
When I was at ROSS for two semesters (May and September 2004) there were quite a few. We even had 2 rabbi(s) from Chabbad who flew to Dominica for Rosh Hashanah and they stayed through Yom Kippur. There are many student associations:Christian, Indian, Muslim, and yes JSA too.
If you are going to Carib, then try to stick with valuemd.com There is a lot more exposure for your posts on there. You see, to some ppl on this board "The Final Solution" did not "resolve" to their altimate satisfaction :smuggrin: And the "Untermench" like you and me should not even exist, according to some "Uber Alis" here
Let them eat their hearts out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
Good Luck at ROSS!

Members don't see this ad :)
billydoc said:
And the Untermench like you and me should not even exist, according "Uber Alis"

You spelled 'über Alis' incorrectly. If you are going to be racist and prejudiced, at least spell words correctly.

McGillGrad said:
You spelled 'über Alis' incorrectly. If you are going to be racist and prejudiced, at least spell words correctly.
Yeah, I'm going to be a racist :rolleyes: Just check your own posts here and on valuemd.com. when it comes to Jews. Who are you kidding? You are the one having a problem. It's not just an isolated incident. How do you know the answer "Yes" or "No" for any Jewish students being at ROSS? BTW there was a German-born student at ROSS, who was one of my best friends over there. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself :laugh: :smuggrin:

billydoc said:
Yeah, I'm going to be a racist :rolleyes: Just check your own posts here and on valuemd.com. when it comes to Jews. Who are you kidding? You are the one having a problem. It's not just an isolated incident. How do you know the answer "Yes" or "No" for any Jewish students being at ROSS? BTW there was a German-born student at ROSS, who was one of my best friends over there. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself :laugh: :smuggrin:

Your hate oozes from your posts. It is clear that it is a symptom of your own conflicted feelings of racism that seethe through your loins like so many identical genes.

Just try act a little more tolerant. If you like, I can even help you with that chip on your shoulder because it reduces your peripheral vision (i.e. common sense) sometimes.

billydoc said:
Hey Haribo! Do yourself a favor, just go on this site:http://www.valuemd.com/ross-university-school-medicine/
When I was at ROSS for two semesters (May and September 2004) there were quite a few. We even had 2 rabbi(s) from Chabbad who flew to Dominica for Rosh Hashanah and they stayed through Yom Kippur. There are many student associations:Christian, Indian, Muslim, and yes JSA too.
If you are going to Carib, then try to stick with valuemd.com There is a lot more exposure for your posts on there. You see, to some ppl on this board "The Final Solution" did not "resolve" to their altimate satisfaction :smuggrin: And the "Untermench" like you and me should not even exist, according to some "Uber Alis" here
Let them eat their hearts out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
Good Luck at ROSS!

What is JSA?

gottalovemilk said:
wow, someone cannot put one and one together to make 2.

I am slow, I figured it out while weeding the garden - about an hour after I asked.
I just couldn't think of what it stood for at the time, I thought Jewish had already been listed and I was racking my brain trying to think of what religion had the initials JSA...

Guess I have too much on my mind. :laugh: