Ross status: application in review to committee review before interview

Started by tony729
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tony729

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
Today I saw that my application status had changed from application in review to committee review without any interview notification. Its been three days since everything on my application was received. I am kind of worried since my mcat score is low; however, everything else is pretty solid. Is this normal?
 
We can't answer without providing your stats. How bad is the MCAT? You will most likely me accepted to MERP
 
Hi everyone,
Today I saw that my application status had changed from application in review to committee review without any interview notification. Its been three days since everything on my application was received. I am kind of worried since my mcat score is low; however, everything else is pretty solid. Is this normal?

Even with stats we can't help you since we're not on the committee. If you have concerns about your application status you should email or call your contact in the admissions department, either a counselor or coordinator.