Ross U doesn't take Interfolio..how about the other schools?

Started by raptors
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

raptors

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an email from the advisor. Apparently, the director of admissions doesn't know what Interfolio is or has never heard of it...i think that sucks.

I hate bugging my referees again, if i decide to apply.

So what about the other schools?
 
Of course they take it. Just go through the proper procudures and have the LOR sent through interfolio.
 
Oh cool.

Do you know from experience?

How about Ross? I didn't expect the response I received from their email.

Could I also get a PM of what school you're from. Thank you.
Thanks.
 
I sent in all of my LOR with interfolio (AUC, SGU, Saba and Ross) and did not have a problem because my LOR were sent to Interfolio directly by my writers and I never saw them. Make sure that this is the case for you, too.

Some people do not know what it is and are used to only seeing the old school committee letters or letters directly from the schools.

Plus, this is ROSS we are talking about, not Harvard...lol

You have a PM.



Oh cool.

Do you know from experience?

How about Ross? I didn't expect the response I received from their email.

Could I also get a PM of what school you're from. Thank you.
Thanks.