Ross University and AUC admission process

Started by hottie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hottie

Hottest Hottie
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I forwarded copy of my transcript to Ross University and AUC earlier this year but did not turn in my application. Do you guys know how long they keep one's file? 😕 I also did the same thing to SGU and when I called they said that my file has been destroyed. I want to know if this is the same for Ross Unviersity and AUC. 😕

Thanks. 🙂
 
your best bet is to call the school and ask them specifically, usually they'll tell you in less than a few minutes.
 
hottie said:
I forwarded copy of my transcript to Ross University and AUC earlier this year but did not turn in my application. Do you guys know how long they keep one's file? 😕 I also did the same thing to SGU and when I called they said that my file has been destroyed. I want to know if this is the same for Ross Unviersity and AUC. 😕

Thanks. 🙂



I know that Ross kept my transcripts and MCAT scores for almost a year and called me to ask if I would be sending the application. They probably still have your information, but I would call to make sure.