Ross University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwawaymed1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted for the spring semester and will be most likely commit to Ross. I've read all the posts regarding Ross at Barbados (barely any) and just wanted to see how things were coming along a year later. Have there been improvements to the housing, do things finally feel settled, is it the same mess as some of you described it months ago?
Some other random questions are:
1. Hows the testing? Are the tests fair? Or do they really test on those nitty gritty stuff that don't truly help for COMP/Step?
2. Not that I big on drinking or partying but how has that changed now that Ross is in Barbados? It's always nice to know options are there lol
3. Any advice on what I should bring that most people fail to mention?
4. Do upper termers help those coming in? Passing down anki's, notes, etc?

Thank ya'll in advance!

Also, plz dont spam on why i shouldn't go. Done research on carib med schools for over a year i know the risks, pros, cons, etc..

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also, plz dont spam on why i shouldn't go. Done research on carib med schools for over a year i know the risks, pros, cons, etc..

Good luck!!! You don't need any more advice. Might as well close this thread. Come back and update us when you're either part of the half that failed midway through pre-clinicals or part of the half that made it through 4 years and struggling in the match.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck!!! You don't need any more advice. Might as well close this thread. Come back and update us when you're either part of the half that failed midway through pre-clinicals or part of the half that made it through 4 years and struggling in the match.
Ty!!! Looking foward to it!!!!!
lol yo ppl like you are annoying af. could've read the last sentence and moved straight the **** on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users