Ross

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quagdingo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a senior graduating this year , by the time I graduate , I shoudl have a 3.2 cum gpa and a 3.5 ~ 3.6 science gpa. How well would I need to do on Mcat to get accepted into ROSS Univ

Members don't see this ad.

I am a senior graduating this year , by the time I graduate , I shoudl have a 3.2 cum gpa and a 3.5 ~ 3.6 science gpa. How well would I need to do on Mcat to get accepted into ROSS Univ
24+ would give you a decent chance. However, if you score 26+, apply to DO schools in the states providing that you are a US citizen who do not have a problem with the DO degree.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go DO please, Caribbean situation as of now is volatile.

Go DO please, Caribbean situation as of now is volatile.

It is unbelievable how predictable it is that the DO/carib debate erupts in nearly 100% of the carib threads. Nothing against you Saga, it's just funny that it is such a frequently cyclic event.

Hey OP, your stats aren't too bad...if you could get a 30 on your mcat then you'll have a decent chance at U.S. schools. As for Ross 22-24 is a good number but I believe that is the average (somewhat), so a 19 or 20 is probably just as acceptable given their history of mass acceptance.

I am simply speaking from a residency standpoint.

Last edited:
I am simply speaking from a residency standpoint, I think in terms of training in my opinion MDs are superior, even those from the good carib schools.

No, you're right...I was just expecting a mass eruption of "DO's are the best!....No, caribs are better!" posts. People get so bent out of shape on that debate and no one ever wins ;)

At the end of the day, one wanna practice medicine. Having a DO degree will allow you to do that. However, having a MD degree from the caribbean and not being able to find residency with $200,000+ loan...go figure.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: <---- Is this the "I'm rolling my eyes" smily? I hope so...