China and Eastern Asia Rotation in Seoul, South Korea

Started by deleted192690
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted192690

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm a US medical student, and hoping to do a rotation in South Korea in my 3rd year.

My family lives near Seoul National University, and that would be my first choice to do a rotation at. Is there anyone who knows who I can contact there to inquire about a possible international rotation there?

I also like Yonsei University's Severence Hospital (went there for a semester for abroad study), so I'm pretty familiar with that area too.

Any info. would be so much appreciated! I used to live there, and want to see my family so badly so it would be great to have this opportunity... 🙂
 
Hi there
Whilst I have no experience, several of my classmates have organised electives there with no problems at either places. My general advice would be to look up a department you are interested in, and contact a person at the department directly, or you could just email the medical schools.

Good luck!

Hi! I'm a US medical student, and hoping to do a rotation in South Korea in my 3rd year.

My family lives near Seoul National University, and that would be my first choice to do a rotation at. Is there anyone who knows who I can contact there to inquire about a possible international rotation there?

I also like Yonsei University's Severence Hospital (went there for a semester for abroad study), so I'm pretty familiar with that area too.

Any info. would be so much appreciated! I used to live there, and want to see my family so badly so it would be great to have this opportunity... 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm clinical student and i would like to have rotation in South Korea.
is there anyone knows who i can contact to do rotation in Seoul National University or other Universities?because i've seen the website of Seoul National University but i can't find anything about rotation program. I've contact Yonsei University and Samsung Medical Center staff but they didn't give any responses.
Thank you for kindly reply my questions
 
hi joon 8483
really?what department that you've chosen?how long they give you a response?