Rotation

Started by andrey07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

andrey07

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone
I have a very important question that would potentially lead to my future career in Pharm.
I am a third year studen at Westen University of Health and Science in Southern CA.
I will have to finish this fall and then start my rotation next spring. I will have 1.5 year of rotation.
My question is: does anyone have anykind of resource on which is the BEST rotation cite (hospitals) in the southern part of CA (preferably close to LA).
I would appreciate any help you could offer.
Thank you

Andrea