Rotations: Southern CA people can you help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crying moo

pancakes!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a 3rd year in Virginia, currently signing up for rotations.
I'd like to do a rotation or 2 around the "east of LA area" so I can be with my parents for a while. They live in San Gabriel. I don't know the West coast very well, let alone any pharmacy practice sites I could contact.

If any 3rd or 4th year students are familiar with Southern CA and could help me out (trying to find a preceptor, especially for geriatrics) please PM or email me. ...Also I may be able to help you find something in the DC area or Virginia if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

crying moo said:
Hey all,

I'm a 3rd year in Virginia, currently signing up for rotations.
I'd like to do a rotation or 2 around the "east of LA area" so I can be with my parents for a while. They live in San Gabriel. I don't know the West coast very well, let alone any pharmacy practice sites I could contact.

If any 3rd or 4th year students are familiar with Southern CA and could help me out (trying to find a preceptor, especially for geriatrics) please PM or email me. ...Also I may be able to help you find something in the DC area or Virginia if you're interested.

I'm not a pharm student yet, but I was looking through ISU's website and found a page with a list of preceptors in CA and other western states.

http://pharmacy.isu.edu/cgi-bin/clerkships/clerkships?listings=Other

I'm not sure if they take any pharmacy student for these rotations or if you have to be a student at ISU.

I hope this helps!