Roth conversions pros if younger

Started by aneftp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know quite a few who spend like Paris Hilton but still save $400k plus each year.

they would have a low savings rate if they are spending that much. By savings rate I mean the percentage of income that they are saving. You need to focus on your income being high and the percentage of income that you save being high. Spending is by definition already accounted for.
 
Lifestyle Creep and Lifestyle Spending means you need to build a portfolio to support it at retirement as very few actually cut back after they stop working.
As long as I reach saving/investing target, I use the extra $$$ to enjoy life a little bit.