RPVI study materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kemo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Any suggestion how to study for RPVI board exam. I appreciate any input. Any question banks or modules?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello guys,

Any suggestion how to study for RPVI board exam. I appreciate any input. Any question banks or modules?

Thank you.
I have heard the pegasus lectures is sufficient to take the boards. Also heard about cleveland clinic board review as a sole source of prep. Not sure if sufficient enough. I am also planning on taking the boards soon. Let me know if you have any other suggestions

Hello guys,

Thank you.
Look at lots of images and spend time with people who actually read the studies. There is no really good RPVI question bank like other board review courses offer. Many of the questions are multi-step questions which will lock your answer after looking at the first set of images, and then make you commit sequentially through other questions. Too many people think this is just like echo. I’ve seen people pass echo boards and not pass this exam by blowing it off. They are now making it much harder for cardiologists even to qualify to take this test