Rsf And Gt-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimijohni

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what were some of the mcat scores for those who were accepted to RFU and GT? Im not sure if I should rip a month out of my MCAT time to take the GRE b/c I got a 19 first time around-9/7/3. and GPA is 3.5. any advice would be most appreciatted. Do I have chance at these programs?

Members don't see this ad.

kimijohni said:
I was just wondering what were some of the mcat scores for those who were accepted to RFU and GT? Im not sure if I should rip a month out of my MCAT time to take the GRE b/c I got a 19 first time around-9/7/3. and GPA is 3.5. any advice would be most appreciatted. Do I have chance at these programs?

i dont think 19 will get you in. but if you are planning to take the mcat over you can just use that score. your application will be reviewed later but you may still have a chance

kimijohni said:

Kimijohni,

I am in the program this year. I know a few people who got in with "lower" MCAT's, but we are talking about 25's and 26's. I don't personally know of anyone who got in with less than a 24 (there are others on SDN from G-town who may correct me). I would guess with your 19 that you would want to retake the MCAT.

If you are uncertain still, the best/easiest thing to do is to go to the SMP yahoo group and post there. Dr. Myers, the program director, reads that site regularly and will answer any questions about admittance to the program.

Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/physios/

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much for your help.

imrep1972 said:
Kimijohni,

I am in the program this year. I know a few people who got in with "lower" MCAT's, but we are talking about 25's and 26's. I don't personally know of anyone who got in with less than a 24 (there are others on SDN from G-town who may correct me). I would guess with your 19 that you would want to retake the MCAT.

If you are uncertain still, the best/easiest thing to do is to go to the SMP yahoo group and post there. Dr. Myers, the program director, reads that site regularly and will answer any questions about admittance to the program.

Here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/physios/

Good luck!

hey, if you are still interested someone in another thread said GT average last year was 3.4/32

madonna said:
hey, if you are still interested someone in another thread said GT average last year was 3.4/32

thats insanly high. scary.