Rubiconmd

Started by kokoclose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kokoclose

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard of rubicon MD ? It is this platform of consultants/specialist that help guide clinical decisions for those cases were you are on the fence for referring or just need a clinical question answered. I really liked it as part of tool box in the outpatient setting former practice, but no longer have access . Is there something similar for individual subscription?
 
Yes, I used it a few years ago. Very helpful for my DPC work. However, I found a legal opinion that the liability waiver in their contract might put me at risk in a medmal case of having to cover their legal fees and judgements out of pocket.
I've since looked for a similar service where patients (or me) pay a la carte (FFS) without success.
I may take another look at their contract and run it by my own lawyer and my med mal as I miss having lots of specialty consultants available for online "curbsides".