Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Needless to say I am aware that I am being a worrywart and just plain neurotic but I wanted to see what SDN thought. I recently got accepted at one of my top choices and I am so excited and incredibly grateful.
[removed for privacy]
I am a little hurt, frustrated, and have yet to respond. Of course I was there on interview day and of course I paid attention. I was asking to be sure, not to be a nuisance. I'm just hoping I didn't offend them and they aren't going to report me to the dean for being dumb or inattentive.
[removed for privacy]
I am a little hurt, frustrated, and have yet to respond. Of course I was there on interview day and of course I paid attention. I was asking to be sure, not to be a nuisance. I'm just hoping I didn't offend them and they aren't going to report me to the dean for being dumb or inattentive.
Last edited: