Rundown on additional schooling?

Started by T_Huene
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Minnerbelle I'm also super passionate about dental work. Our clinic does at least 5 COHATs a day every day and are often booked out way in advance; we also offer a damn good deal year-round (the downside being that people wanting a cheap dental find our practice and bring their rotted mouthed Yorkie in and are shocked when the estimate is far higher than a straight-forward dental. Ugh.) But we're all required to do a really good weekend-long CE and get lots of practice and I think we're damn good. I thought going in that I wasn't going to enjoy it but I actually love it. It's crazy how badly other vets do them without people even knowing there's a difference 🙁 I'd be interested in the pilot program if they're still looking for people 🙂
I think it’s closed for registration, we’re starting with 30 people to try out first. But I’ll let you know if it takes off!