Rural Dentistry

Started by Zurich5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zurich5

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been reading a forum on rural dentistry, and since i come from a small town (pop. 12000), this is something that i'm very interested in. Does anyone know of schools that pride themselves on producing rural gps, I would assume SIU is one?
 
Originally posted by DATMATT
Where is the rural dentistry forum? URL?

Thanks!

Matt,

I found it on the dentaltown.com forums, very interesting topic. Here is the url, i'm not sure if it will work, but you should give it a try. Are you interested in practicing in a small town?

Rural Dent