RUSH BIOTECHNOLOGY MS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fancy312

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten accepted into Rush's Masters in Biotechnology Program?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
How long is it anyway? Might consider applying this cycle if it's a "1 year" Special masters type ordeal.

Its a one year masters program @0731

Has anyone gotten accepted into Rush's Masters in Biotechnology Program?
I just made an account but I've seen your posts.

I applied to this program. My app wasn't complete until the 21st unfortunately because I am a reapplicant and they had to transfer documents from my application last year. But I have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm also confused since, even last year, their website says all candidates will be interviewed, but people in past years have posted about acceptances without an interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Okay apply and then get back to us on here if they get back to you in any way! Good luck to everyoneeeeee

Reactions: 1 user
I just made an account but I've seen your posts.

I applied to this program. My app wasn't complete until the 21st unfortunately because I am a reapplicant and they had to transfer documents from my application last year. But I have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm also confused since, even last year, their website says all candidates will be interviewed, but people in past years have posted about acceptances without an interview.
@RheumyArthritic Hey there! I applied to the program too and have not heard back. Have you heard back yet?