RUSH BIOTECHNOLOGY MS

Started by Fancy312
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten accepted into Rush's Masters in Biotechnology Program?
I just made an account but I've seen your posts.

I applied to this program. My app wasn't complete until the 21st unfortunately because I am a reapplicant and they had to transfer documents from my application last year. But I have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm also confused since, even last year, their website says all candidates will be interviewed, but people in past years have posted about acceptances without an interview.
 
Last edited:
Okay apply and then get back to us on here if they get back to you in any way! Good luck to everyoneeeeee
 
I just made an account but I've seen your posts.

I applied to this program. My app wasn't complete until the 21st unfortunately because I am a reapplicant and they had to transfer documents from my application last year. But I have yet to hear anything from them.

I'm also confused since, even last year, their website says all candidates will be interviewed, but people in past years have posted about acceptances without an interview.
@RheumyArthritic Hey there! I applied to the program too and have not heard back. Have you heard back yet?