Rush Radiology Residency

Started by ace99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ace99

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Longtime lurker here. Never post anything but I’ve scoured the internet in hopes of trying to find more info about the rads residency at Rush and have been out of luck. I’m a third year DO student and I’m just trying to find out whether or not this program has been “DO friendly.” I’ve heard mixed things and unfortunately they don’t list their residents on their website so I can’t really see if they have any current DO’s in their program. Thanks in advance for any insight anyone might be able to shed!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure as I have never asked them, but they were definitely competitive (245-250+ on Step 1). They were doing rotations in Chicago during MS3/MS4 so I'm 99% sure he did an away there.