Rush Radiology Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ace99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Longtime lurker here. Never post anything but I’ve scoured the internet in hopes of trying to find more info about the rads residency at Rush and have been out of luck. I’m a third year DO student and I’m just trying to find out whether or not this program has been “DO friendly.” I’ve heard mixed things and unfortunately they don’t list their residents on their website so I can’t really see if they have any current DO’s in their program. Thanks in advance for any insight anyone might be able to shed!

Members don't see this ad.

Rush is DO friendly. Friend of mine matched there this year (couples match too). Go do an away and you'll be alright.

Reactions: 1 user
Rush is DO friendly. Friend of mine matched there this year (couples match too). Go do an away and you'll be alright.

Thanks so much for replying man, it means a lot. Gives me some hope haha. Any idea of his/her stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure as I have never asked them, but they were definitely competitive (245-250+ on Step 1). They were doing rotations in Chicago during MS3/MS4 so I'm 99% sure he did an away there.

Okay sounds good. Thanks again for your help!