rush U --- too late too apply??

Started by aldo16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aldo16

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Rush through AMCAS back in July, but never completed their secondary (i know, i know...stupid move). Their damn application was just too long, and I was too sick and tired of doing these things.

Flash forward to last week. I just got a package from them encouraging applicants to still apply. What do you guys think? Is it even worth applying now, or is this just a way for them to collect some more cash this season?

Oh, and I'm out-of-state..if that matters...
 
i think it may still be worth applying, if they are still encouraging secondaries to be sent in they must be desperate for applicants. Many people I talked too said they didnt fill out the Rush secondary because it was very tedious and long. Also, I know that they were one of the last schools to start interviewing, so they may be behind in that respect too. So it may very well be worth a shot.