RUSH Website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docizzy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble getting to the infostatz website for Rush? I've been trying to log in and check status for the past week now, and it still says "website under construction". Is there a new website that I am not aware of?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been having the same problem, I don't know what's going on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Kind of odd that they undergo website construction in the middle of their interview season--especially since that was our ONLY means to check our status...

so basically website is down, there is no telephone number admissions can be reached at, and the emails dont get replied to. does that sum it up for rush? I know they were having problems earlier, but how is anyone supposed to follow up on their apps. :eek:

Does this place called Rush Medical College even exist? Can someone who has supposedly interviewed attest to it's presence as a physical entity? :rolleyes:

It's been some ride this year with Rush.

I promise it is there! I interviewed there, and they were amazingly organized once you're inside the building. Their connections to the outside world do seem to be quite mysterious though.

I'm with riverwoman. It may seem like they are on lost on some island where you have to keep pushing numbers to get in touch with them. But when they do get in touch with you for an interview, you'll see that they are pretty organized inside. Until then, they're pretty much off the radar.

I'm with riverwoman. It may seem like they are on lost on some island where you have to keep pushing numbers to get in touch with them. But when they do get in touch with you for an interview, you'll see that they are pretty organized inside. Until then, they're pretty much off the radar.

From now on, Rush will be referred to as the "others."

I think the website is up and running now. I just checked my status for the first time in a while.

the website is up...

but when i try to log in...

i keep getting the "session timed out" error msg...

The website is still down for me. Can someone who got the site to work post the link here?

A word of caution guys: the website is only updated every two weeks (given the latest set of problems with that too, the bi-weekly updates are not a given!). So it could very well be that it shows you as "Complete Status" on infostatz, but your interview scheduling e-mail is sitting in your inbox (or worse yet, your Junk e-mail folder). So, check the website and check your junk/e-mail. :thumbup: