RUSVM Fall 2013 Accepted Students!

Started by Dalm8n7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dalm8n7

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone!

So, I created this thread to meet other new students that will be attending Ross U in August!
Who's excited? 🙂

-Hilary
 
I am! I am!

Me too. Got the phone call Monday. Just waiting for the welcome packet. I am so excited and looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I live with 2 vet students so I have an idea of what's in store for me 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too. Got the phone call Monday. Just waiting for the welcome packet. I am so excited and looking forward to this new chapter in my life. I live with 2 vet students so I have an idea of what's in store for me 🙂

I didn't know you were on SDN! I'm in the class with your roommates - I'm the girl with the nosering. 🙂