Rutgers Advanced Placement IDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's cool.. Yeah profile needs to be improved for sure, i m just scared after getting Upenn rejection... I added tons of experience and even masters in my profile but they outright reject reapplicats .. So am just little concerned. But every school is different so just hope for the best


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea if they are gonna call more people im an nj resident and citizen was really hopeful, rutgers is one of my only 2 choices
i think they will send more invites soon, they may have sent to the first batch first and probably update us with the second one later on. Don't lose hope!
 
I think last year they interviewed the first batch first then sent an invite for the second one. U can check it out on the 2015 rutgers post.
 
I think last year they interviewed the first batch first then sent an invite for the second one. U can check it out on the 2015 rutgers post.
Yeahhh I knoww but I applied really early and got my completion email around april 20th. Do I still have a chance of being called in for the next batch?
 
Yeahhh I knoww but I applied really early and got my completion email around april 20th. Do I still have a chance of being called in for the next batch?
Yes i think you still do have a chance! From what ive heard theyre not gonna start sending invites again until after the first batch of iv is done.
 
does any body have an idea about rutgers interview? do they ask about treatment planning. what type of questions do they ask?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody has idea what's their selection criteria. I applied last year and got rejected. They didn't give me any specific reason. This year I was hesitant due to their application fee of 250 bucks. Anyway I applied with a hope that they will grant interview atleast.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
is rutgers on rolling basis?