Rutgers Advanced Standing IDP 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Caffeine

"YOU CAN DO IT" ~ Coffee.
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!!!
Please share updates, review status, interview invites and anything else regarding the Rutgers international dentist program 2018-2019!

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Also, can anyone share information regarding the dates they send invites and the usual dates for interviews
THANKS ! and best of luck to everyone applying for this cycle!

Also, can anyone share information regarding the dates they send invites and the usual dates for interviews
THANKS ! and best of luck to everyone applying for this cycle!
Hi, they have interviews in September & December.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you take the nbde test?. If not can we be study partners? I live in new jersey. Or maybe if you are selling nbde material please let me know

Saw a post on FB, someone received IV.
Anyone got IV email/call ??

Me 9/28.
Anyone has info how the interview is?
Good luck everyone

Nothing after completion email.
Do you know when is that person’s interview?
someone on FB said their completion date was mid-May, another mentioned getting completion on early July.
anyone knows if they send all IV in the same day for the 1st batch ? or they send on multiple days?

Reactions: 1 user
Me 9/28.
Anyone has info how the interview is?
Good luck everyone
Congrats !!! There is a 2016 post for rutgers IDP. Multiple people mentioned it was a relaxed interview !
Do you mind sharing your completion date? I heard it is rolling basis

Nothing after completion for second batch , when do they start sending rejection or IV

They sent Invitations today for the second batch. Interview is on December 7th according to Facebook group

They sent Invitations today for the second batch. Interview is on December 7th according to Facebook group
Hi, will they be sending more interview invitations?

@hopeneverfails I know 2 people on the waitlist. They are both waiting for news but nothing yet. What about you? any news?