Rutgers Application 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentgem

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello applicants of advanced standing program,
Does any one has any news from Rutgers. Let's share it in this thread

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
No not yet, I guess after long weekend may be
Good luck

Someone got interview for September 23

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email today.
Before you guys ask, completion date is July 22.
Interview date is for September 23

Reactions: 3 users
Hi lez. Congratulations!!! And all d best..cn I know your stats? And some1 was saying only the students staying in usa got iv for 1st round..do u think thats true?

If applicants who completed application in june/july got interview then does it mean that one who submitted in may have no chance???:eek:anybody any idea...plz reply

till now we know only one person who has got an invite.. lets keep our hopes high! may the best happen... #feelinghopeful

no bench test ..... only interview .... preference given to people living in new jersey

Anyone has an idea how many applicants they invited so far??
Only one person has posted here!!

If applicants who completed application in june/july got interview then does it mean that one who submitted in may have no chance???:eek:anybody any idea...plz reply

They had 3 batches last year..lets hope they have 2 more batches this year too..

somebody has posted on fb that they are going to call 2 batches this year. Anybody else got the invite? please share guys so that we can get an idea of our chances

Pls applicants share if u been called for iv, it definitely help us ,
good luck in advance

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got the call for 23rd of September about 2 weeks ago, good luck everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey congrats, when did you applied and got completion email

@kainzo congrats on the interview and good luck! let us know how did it go!

@kainzo are you from Jersey? I'm wondering what's the best way to go from my hotel to the interview?

@kainzo are you from Jersey? I'm wondering what's the best way to go from my hotel to the interview?
Hi Lez, am not from Jersey so I really do not know what the area looks like. See you next week, and good luck.

Good luck every1.:).and hopefully soon I also get an iv..its depressing with 4 rejects already..:unsure:

Good luck every1.:).and hopefully soon I also get an iv..its depressing with 4 rejects already..:unsure:
Talk about depression after rejections. I have got 7 rejections and my stats are gpa 3.89: toefl 106: nbde part 1 and 2 taken.. I have shadowed a dentist and have a letter of recommendation..I also volunteer as dental assistant and in another ngo.... any idea .. any tips?

Talk about depression after rejections. I have got 7 rejections and my stats are gpa 3.89: toefl 106: nbde part 1 and 2 taken.. I have shadowed a dentist and have a letter of recommendation..I also volunteer as dental assistant and in another ngo.... any idea .. any tips?

Hi Meghna :)
How is ur personal statement? Did u get a help before submitting it in CAAPID? I did this year compared to last year when I didn't. This year I got 5 iv offers plus 7 rejections, however last year, only one iv offer and all the rest rejections.
U still have some schools their deadline is away far, like Colorado and UMN. Get prepared by new personal statement. And who ever knows, u may get iv offer this cycle from UTHSCSA or BU, or UCLA or USC... These schools are not done yet with their interviews.
Goooooooooood luck :D

I agree with arahman86.. Btw all work exp. Is in india or USA??.. If USA u still a good chance u ll get an iv..b positive..if I dont get any calls evn I am goin to get professional help for sop..thanks arahman86..
I hv 2 yrs work exp as a dentist, volunteer work, cde bt all in india..and nw I m actually feelin dat the thing lackin in my profile is USA work exp, research work, awesome sop( when I wrote my sop I thot it was awesome too..lol) ..bt lookin at d rejects, I guess professional help is needed..

Does anyone know if Rutgers are still sending out interview invitations?
Thank you.

i have heard of just 23rd September as a date..no news about any other date?

Guys is it too late to apply for Rutger now?

Posted using SDN Mobile

Hi

Hi dds, the interview was a cool one, no stress at all. The faculty and staff were all nice and friendly. About 26 applicants were interviewed, there was no bench test.
If only about 26 applicants to the interview then it should have more batches right?

yes, they said next batch will be on October 21 or 22nd. As I understood the only one more

Thanks Ksenia for throwing some light and giving hope for people like me.Is anyone who got an iv request for oct pls update appreciated.

they said 26 max, but 24 for sure

Ahh.. 2 weeks of torture.. I really wish I get accepted because I want some more of that Junior's cheesecake and halal guys!

Is rutger done with sending iv for the 2nd batch for OCt 22nd?

Guys who had their iv, plz share your stats

Lez : I thought you said u were on a diet..on one of these forums and cheesecake??? :wideyed: and Lez : are u aware if they sent out invites for their second batch?

I dont think Rutger's has sent the invites for second batch. Pls throw some light on this, if anybody has any idea!!

No not yet.. We get our results in 2 weeks so I guess they will send invites for interviews after that.

i have send email with question about another round... but nothing...

do they send email for supplement application or our we suppose to mail the supplement application documents and fee to them on our own without waiting for their email??Please help. Thanks!

hey , me again.. Rutgers is sending instructions on email.. when you submit application they need about 2 weeks to process it and then you get the instruction.

hey , me again.. Rutgers is sending instructions on email.. when you submit application they need about 2 weeks to process it and then you get the instruction.
Thanks Dentists82s! :)

Any news from Rutger about next batch interview?
@Lez & Kainzo & Ksenia, have you guys confirmed that only 2 batches ivs this yr during ur iv??

Any news from Rutger about next batch interview?
@Lez & Kainzo & Ksenia, have you guys confirmed that only 2 batches ivs this yr during ur iv??
They said so, I tell what I have heard on their presentation.Who knows maybe they will change something and will need more people to interview??. As I understood they are planning to have only one more batch in October, but I cannot give you 100%. They mentioned it is a very competitive cycle, since they got more than 900 applicants this year. However, they interview 26 so far. Thus, they will invite more people for sure. Good luck guys!

Reactions: 2 users