Rutgers Application 2015

Started by Dentgem
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentgem

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello applicants of advanced standing program,
Does any one has any news from Rutgers. Let's share it in this thread
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi lez. Congratulations!!! And all d best..cn I know your stats? And some1 was saying only the students staying in usa got iv for 1st round..do u think thats true?
 
If applicants who completed application in june/july got interview then does it mean that one who submitted in may have no chance???😱anybody any idea...plz reply
 
till now we know only one person who has got an invite.. lets keep our hopes high! may the best happen... #feelinghopeful
 
If applicants who completed application in june/july got interview then does it mean that one who submitted in may have no chance???😱anybody any idea...plz reply

They had 3 batches last year..lets hope they have 2 more batches this year too..
 
somebody has posted on fb that they are going to call 2 batches this year. Anybody else got the invite? please share guys so that we can get an idea of our chances
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@kainzo are you from Jersey? I'm wondering what's the best way to go from my hotel to the interview?
 
@kainzo are you from Jersey? I'm wondering what's the best way to go from my hotel to the interview?
Hi Lez, am not from Jersey so I really do not know what the area looks like. See you next week, and good luck.
 
Good luck every1.🙂.and hopefully soon I also get an iv..its depressing with 4 rejects already..🤔
 
Good luck every1.🙂.and hopefully soon I also get an iv..its depressing with 4 rejects already..🤔
Talk about depression after rejections. I have got 7 rejections and my stats are gpa 3.89: toefl 106: nbde part 1 and 2 taken.. I have shadowed a dentist and have a letter of recommendation..I also volunteer as dental assistant and in another ngo.... any idea .. any tips?
 
Talk about depression after rejections. I have got 7 rejections and my stats are gpa 3.89: toefl 106: nbde part 1 and 2 taken.. I have shadowed a dentist and have a letter of recommendation..I also volunteer as dental assistant and in another ngo.... any idea .. any tips?
 
Hi Meghna 🙂
How is ur personal statement? Did u get a help before submitting it in CAAPID? I did this year compared to last year when I didn't. This year I got 5 iv offers plus 7 rejections, however last year, only one iv offer and all the rest rejections.
U still have some schools their deadline is away far, like Colorado and UMN. Get prepared by new personal statement. And who ever knows, u may get iv offer this cycle from UTHSCSA or BU, or UCLA or USC... These schools are not done yet with their interviews.
Goooooooooood luck 😀
Talk about depression after rejections. I have got 7 rejections and my stats are gpa 3.89: toefl 106: nbde part 1 and 2 taken.. I have shadowed a dentist and have a letter of recommendation..I also volunteer as dental assistant and in another ngo.... any idea .. any tips?
 
I agree with arahman86.. Btw all work exp. Is in india or USA??.. If USA u still a good chance u ll get an iv..b positive..if I dont get any calls evn I am goin to get professional help for sop..thanks arahman86..
I hv 2 yrs work exp as a dentist, volunteer work, cde bt all in india..and nw I m actually feelin dat the thing lackin in my profile is USA work exp, research work, awesome sop( when I wrote my sop I thot it was awesome too..lol) ..bt lookin at d rejects, I guess professional help is needed..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

Hi dds, the interview was a cool one, no stress at all. The faculty and staff were all nice and friendly. About 26 applicants were interviewed, there was no bench test.
If only about 26 applicants to the interview then it should have more batches right?
 
Thanks Ksenia for throwing some light and giving hope for people like me.Is anyone who got an iv request for oct pls update appreciated.
 
Ahh.. 2 weeks of torture.. I really wish I get accepted because I want some more of that Junior's cheesecake and halal guys!
 
Lez : I thought you said u were on a diet..on one of these forums and cheesecake??? :wideyed: and Lez : are u aware if they sent out invites for their second batch?
 
I dont think Rutger's has sent the invites for second batch. Pls throw some light on this, if anybody has any idea!!
 
No not yet.. We get our results in 2 weeks so I guess they will send invites for interviews after that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do they send email for supplement application or our we suppose to mail the supplement application documents and fee to them on our own without waiting for their email??Please help. Thanks!
 
hey , me again.. Rutgers is sending instructions on email.. when you submit application they need about 2 weeks to process it and then you get the instruction.
 
Any news from Rutger about next batch interview?
@Lez & Kainzo & Ksenia, have you guys confirmed that only 2 batches ivs this yr during ur iv??
 
Any news from Rutger about next batch interview?
@Lez & Kainzo & Ksenia, have you guys confirmed that only 2 batches ivs this yr during ur iv??
They said so, I tell what I have heard on their presentation.Who knows maybe they will change something and will need more people to interview??. As I understood they are planning to have only one more batch in October, but I cannot give you 100%. They mentioned it is a very competitive cycle, since they got more than 900 applicants this year. However, they interview 26 so far. Thus, they will invite more people for sure. Good luck guys!