Rutgers Application technical problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MuraRX

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This must be my Unlucky day for filling out apps. Has anyone had trouble with the Rutgers application's personal statement field?

I cut my personal statement down to just under 4000 characters including spaces (the max allowed for the PS) and when I paste it in, the application gives me an error stating that for me to proceed, my personal statement must be 4000 characters or less! :mad:

My essay is exactly 3995 characters including spaces. I don't know what to do! I already cut it down from 4,500 characters. Any ideas??:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Is there nobody applying to Rutgers here?:(

I applied, had no problems because I save it on a floppy, and attached. You mustn't reach the 4000 max. Try saving it on a disk first.
Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
damn...4000 word essay...does that mean you have to write 10 freaking pages...lol..i still have to do my personal statement on rutgers...zzzz and looking at the number 4000 makes me cry...for other pharm school i applied it was around min 300 but 4000 is insane :(

No, its not 4000 words, it's a 4000 character limit.:)

That would be nuts!!!:eek: