Rutgers IDP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sanya2Me

Reaction score
When do they start giving out interviews? Weird question, but I heard from other people they don't prefer to take many South Asians (Indians). What is the criteria they look at? It seems there is not much information on their program anywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

When do they start giving out interviews? Weird question, but I heard from other people they don't prefer to take many South Asians (Indians). What is the criteria they look at? It seems there is not much information on their program anywhere.
They have interviews in Sept. & Dec. So, I guess they should be sending invites soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received any more invites?

They love Indians and its a heavily asian dominated university.

Half is Spanish speakers, one third Indians. Considering the vast majority of applicants are from India, so that's already the most they can do.(Shrug)