• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Rutgers Masters in Biomedical Sciences Program

sarah0010

May 13, 2020
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey guys!

I have recently been accepted to Rutgers MBS program for Fall 2020. Just wondering, has anyone been accepted to medical school after completing the MBS program? If so, would you mind stating your stats (Undergrad GPA, Grad GPA, MCAT score) and any other helpful information. I could not find another thread on this topic. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

sktu20

Dec 13, 2019
  1. Pre-Dental
Has anyone gotten denied from the newark program and asked for a second review on their app? I have a 2.91 overall gpa and got denied but sent an email asking for a second review idk if that's possible tho

About the Ads

@FutureMD2021

Jun 28, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi has anyone applied for the Spring 2021 medical scholars program? I sent my application in September and I have yet to hear back from them. I am now getting worried if I will be accepted or not. Who should I email about my application?

endo3207

Nov 3, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi has anyone applied for the Spring 2021 medical scholars program? I sent my application in September and I have yet to hear back from them. I am now getting worried if I will be accepted or not. Who should I email about my application?
I also applied for the spring semester and have not yet heard anything. Not sure who we should email but let me know if they update you.

maixnhi

2+ Year Member
Aug 19, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey guys!

I have recently been accepted to Rutgers MBS program for Fall 2020. Just wondering, has anyone been accepted to medical school after completing the MBS program? If so, would you mind stating your stats (Undergrad GPA, Grad GPA, MCAT score) and any other helpful information. I could not find another thread on this topic. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!
What were your stats?

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.