Rutgers Masters in Biomedical Sciences Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarah0010

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have recently been accepted to Rutgers MBS program for Fall 2020. Just wondering, has anyone been accepted to medical school after completing the MBS program? If so, would you mind stating your stats (Undergrad GPA, Grad GPA, MCAT score) and any other helpful information. I could not find another thread on this topic. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

^^^ Also there's two locations (Newark and Piscataway) so if you guys can give insight the pros and cons of both programs, that would be great!

Has anyone gotten denied from the newark program and asked for a second review on their app? I have a 2.91 overall gpa and got denied but sent an email asking for a second review idk if that's possible tho

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi has anyone applied for the Spring 2021 medical scholars program? I sent my application in September and I have yet to hear back from them. I am now getting worried if I will be accepted or not. Who should I email about my application?

Hi has anyone applied for the Spring 2021 medical scholars program? I sent my application in September and I have yet to hear back from them. I am now getting worried if I will be accepted or not. Who should I email about my application?
I also applied for the spring semester and have not yet heard anything. Not sure who we should email but let me know if they update you.

I just submitted last week

Hey guys!

I have recently been accepted to Rutgers MBS program for Fall 2020. Just wondering, has anyone been accepted to medical school after completing the MBS program? If so, would you mind stating your stats (Undergrad GPA, Grad GPA, MCAT score) and any other helpful information. I could not find another thread on this topic. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!
What were your stats?

I got accepted to both piscataway and newark, I was wondering what the pros and cons are for each program.