Drtk12

Dec 20, 2019
Hello! So I just got accepted into Rutgers MBS program on the dental track. I’ll be moving from New Orleans and have NEVER been to NJ. So I’m asking for advice on any great housing options. Idk anyone from there and I have a 4 year old son and bf that will be visiting regularly during my time there. Any advice is much appreciated!!!

Drtk12

Dec 20, 2019
Keep in mind that you’ll be having roommates and I have not seen these apartments. How these emails are sent out is that students graduating usually send an email to Leslie Lucy and then she forwards them to all incoming students. Can’t vouch for these but $590 sounds like a great price.
I haven’t received anything from Lucy regarding housing yet. That is a great price! But Im looking for my own place. When I have my son visiting I don’t want to disturb the others. Thank you for the info though!

About the Ads

bballdudeforea

Feb 10, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Been accepted to both locations for the MBS programs...anybody know which program has the better outcome for the medicine track? Thanks!

jacm97

Jul 11, 2020
I am applying for spring 2021 enrollment into the MBS dental scholars track!!

Can I ask for those of you who are already enrolled, how soon did you hear back and what were your stats? My science GPA is below a 2.9 so Im a bit worried!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.