Rutgers MBS Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drtk12

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! So I just got accepted into Rutgers MBS program on the dental track. I’ll be moving from New Orleans and have NEVER been to NJ. So I’m asking for advice on any great housing options. Idk anyone from there and I have a 4 year old son and bf that will be visiting regularly during my time there. Any advice is much appreciated!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Keep in mind that you’ll be having roommates and I have not seen these apartments. How these emails are sent out is that students graduating usually send an email to Leslie Lucy and then she forwards them to all incoming students. Can’t vouch for these but $590 sounds like a great price.
I haven’t received anything from Lucy regarding housing yet. That is a great price! But Im looking for my own place. When I have my son visiting I don’t want to disturb the others. Thank you for the info though!

In that case it does get pretty expensive. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Been accepted to both locations for the MBS programs...anybody know which program has the better outcome for the medicine track? Thanks!

Been accepted to both locations for the MBS programs...anybody know which program has the better outcome for the medicine track? Thanks!

Piscataway. All pre-meds. This program is also more selective and you'll be in a better area

Reactions: 1 user
I am applying for spring 2021 enrollment into the MBS dental scholars track!!

Can I ask for those of you who are already enrolled, how soon did you hear back and what were your stats? My science GPA is below a 2.9 so Im a bit worried!