rutgers nb post bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSS978

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me some information if rutgers has a post bacc pre med program in new brunswick? (for someone who needs to take the science pre reqs for medical school admissions)

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know what's going on at Rutgers Post Bac in New Brunswick? Why is the program website say "suspend?" Is the Post Bac program finished at Rutgers? Is the linkage to Robert Wood gone? Thanks :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted to this program so I'm not so sure it was suspended. Unless they just took my application fee for fun. I got accepted, but I don't know anything about it. Is it a structured program? Do I get an advisor?

why would you apply to a program you know nothing about?

I got some interesting news from the source and found out that indeed the Post Bac at New Brunswick has been suspended. The director of the program left and the University is deciding on where the program will go internally. For now they will not be accepting anymore students into the program until they've found a new home for the program. I not sure how the previous poster was able to get into the program. As far as I know, they're not accepting. At any rate, for the students who are already enrolled in the program, the linkage to Robert Wood Medical School and UMDNJ Newark is still good as far as I'm told. :smuggrin: