Rutgers Newark Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c.igs

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had any information about the Rutgers Newark Interview! I have an interview with them and was wondering if there was anything that could be helpful such as questions, the format, etc. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

You start off in the same room as everyone else. You'll have a name tag that has either Group A,B,C or D. I was group B and we toured for a bit first, then had our interview. Everyone in your group goes to a different professor/faculty member's office.
My interview was very easy-going. My interviewer wanted to talk about random things throughout my file and she asked me two standard interview questions: If you could go anywhere to learn a skill, where would you go and why? Also, she asked what page ___ out of 400 would say in my autobiography.

Good luck! It's pretty laid back!

I also had similar questions as energy_pt, and the interview itself isn't intimidating at all. Everyone is real nice on the campus, you're given tons of opportunities to ask questions and whatnot.

Reactions: 1 user