Rutgers-Newark Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anotherlaw2doc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to the Rutgers Post Bacc program for Fall 2007? I applied back in March and still hadn't heard anything and was wondering about average wait times.

Also has anyone been through the program or currently in the program? Any opinions are greatly appreciated. I'd also appreciate any thoughts on the linkage program that they offer. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted all of the required documentation by late February, but I just heard back from them a couple of days ago. So I wouldn't worry about not hearing from them just yet, but I was surprised by the long turn-around.

I also applied to the New Brunswick program and got accepted. Since Newark is closer to my house, I would rather go to the Newark campus. I'm trying to find out if going to the New Brunswick program has any advantages. I've called the offices of the program at each campus, but I can't seem to get in touch with anyone who can answer my questions. I think this is probably due to the fact that it's the end of the semester.

From perusing the threads here at SDN, I get the impression that the Rutgers programs are a bit disorganized (Newark more so than NB). My personal experience so far seems to line up with my initial thoughts.